Hickory Moon – Rental agreement
- Check-in is 3pm and check-out is 10am, unless otherwise agreed with the owner.
- Late check-outs may incur a fee.
- Holidaymakers who cancel at least 14 days before check-in will receive 100% of the amount that you've paid. If you cancel between 7 and 14 days before check-in, you'll be refunded 50%. You will not receive any refund if you cancel up to 7 days before your stay.
- By renting this property you are agreeing to pay for excess cleaning, breakages etc. during your stay, as deemed necessary by the owner. Please note we understand that crockery and glasses may be accidentally broken and we will not charge you for minor breakages. We want you to enjoy your stay so don’t stress if you break a glass.
- Bank account details for direct payments are: BSB 012 520 Account 410394049.
- Depending on the length of your stay we may ask for a security deposit.
- A noise curfew applies to music or any excessive noise after 10.00pm. By accepting our terms and conditions you are confirming that you agree and understand this.
- Prices begin at $180.00 per night, per two adults for the whole house.
- The price for 3-4 adults is $320 (2 bedrooms)
- The price for 5-6 adults is $460 (2 bedrooms and sofa)
Whilst your booking entitles you to the use of the house we do restrict the use of bedrooms/bathrooms as per below unless otherwise agreed to:
If you book for 2 guests - this entitles you to the use 1 bedroom/bathroom
If you book for 4 guests - this entitles you to the use 2 bedrooms/bathrooms
If you booked for 6 guests, you have use of all bedrooms, bathrooms and the sofa bed.
- A minimum 2 night stay is required however there are times we can accommodate a single night stay. Please contact us for availability.
- The price from 10th October to 13th October, 2019 is $500.00 per night.
- Sorry we do not cater for pets or children.
- The maximum number of persons that may be accommodated at the property is specified in your booking confirmation. Excess persons will be required to vacate the property or a pro rata charge may apply if appropriate bedding is available at the property at the Property Manager’s discretion.
- Guests must leave the property in a clean and tidy condition, the furniture in the position it was found in and place all garbage in the bins located on the western wall of the garage.
- In winter we can sometimes get heavy snow falls which may cause the roads to be closed. Should this happen during your stay we will not charge for any additional night/s you need to stay due to snow.
- This is a no smoking venue. If it is evident someone has been smoking within the house you will be liable for all cleaning costs.
If you have any queries about the Terms and Conditions of your stay please contact us. Enjoy your stay!
Please contact Maxine if you have any questions: 0429 361 926
Hickory Moon 2019 Instagram and Facebook photo competition
TERMS & CONDITIONS – 2019 Photo competition – Hickory Moon
- Tag Hickory Moon on Facebook or Instagram for your chance to win one night of luxury accommodation for 2 adults (1 bedroom) at Hickory Moon in 2020.
- All entrants must 18 years and over.
- Entry is open to Australian and New Zealand citizens or permanent residents and individuals residing in Australia during the promotional period.
- Photos must be of local areas and attractions, within a 200 km radius of Hazelgrove, NSW, Australia. Photos can include your stay at Hickory Moon.
- Photos must include hashtag #hickorymoon.
- The photo with the most likes by 11.59pm (AEDT), 31 December, 2019 will be deemed the winner.
- The winner will be contacted via social media and announced on Hickory Moon’s Facebook and Instagram pages on 1 January, 2020.
- The winner will have 12 months to use their accommodation voucher (valued at $200). Accommodation is subject to availability.
- The voucher cannot be exchanged for any monetary value.
- If the winner cannot be contacted within 31 days, a second winner will be chosen, based on the conditions outlined above.
- Hickory Moon will use any data, including photos, submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the competition, unless otherwise stated in the entry details.
- By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Hickory Moon for the purposes of the administration of this competition and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- Hickory Moon reserves the right to modify, suspend or cancel the promotion if it cannot be run due to any reason beyond the owner’s control, or if it determines that the integrity or administration of the promotion has been adversely affected due to circumstances beyond its control.
- Hickory Moon may also disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
- Hickory Moon will not be liable for any loss, expense, damage or injury sustained by any entrant in connection with this prize draw, a prize or redemption of a prize.
- By entering this contest, you agree to a complete release of Facebook and Instagram from any or all liability in connection with this contest.
- By entering this competition, you acknowledge that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.